2.27.2012

handmade wardrobe 2012

I'm gonna do it!

I joined Jen from Grainline's Handmade Wardrobe on Flickr and I am going to attempt a mini spring wardrobe...  I'm not going to be drafting my own patterns just yet though.  Here are the first of my goals, minus fabric choices:

Of course, a Grainline pattern.
Scout tee via grainline studios

 The tulip skirt I'd been searching for forever.

tulip skirt by wiksten via interweave

I have to knit something, of course, despite the fact that I just moved somewhere that will probably not allow me to wear a cardigan far into the spring, BUT, I think I want to knit this up with Rowan Creative Linen.

snowbird by Heidi Kirrmaier

And maybe a handmade swimsuit?!

sew mama sew bathing suit tutorial

You can use the Handmade Wardrobe 2012 button on the right to see the flickr group.

Uh, by the way, I don't have any fabric or yarn for these projects yet.  Shopping trip this weekend?  I'd so much rather shop for materials than shop for clothes!  Hopefully my next post will be some fabric purchases.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love your projects and look forward to seeing your yarn and fabric choices! Happy sewing and shopping :)

    ReplyDelete