2.10.2012

little lamp

Remember this great little piece of fabric from my last What Cheer? trip in Providence?
Now it's a lamp shade!


I used this tutorial from Pinterest on how to cover a lampshade, and well, this worked out much better than some other things have recently...


I couldn't decide on a color, so this blue I spray-painted on the base could change in the future.  I guess it matches the nautical theme, but I don't like things too matchy.


That table and those curtains are hopefully up for remakes in the future as well.  And maybe one day some trim on the lamp?

I made a board on Pinterest called "pinned it and did it" with all of the Pinterest inspirations I've made into reality.  Not sure why but I guess I like to take inventory of things.  And wouldn't you know, that board's already got 30 pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment