- knitted in the round because i like to do as little seaming as possible
- because the swatch did not come out to the gauge it suggested on the tag, i knitted this a size up from what i would otherwise knit, with the plan for it to come out in between a 32 and 36
- i added two inches to the body after the decreases (starting the armhole decreases after 18” of length) since i am tall and everything’s always too short
- i forget the number of stitches i cast on for the pockets, but it was more because my gauge was smaller
- knit the sleeves on dpn’s. no modifications
- one of the side pockets sags slightly more than the others, driving me crazy.
- the yarn is just ok - soft, but quickly seems to have a peach fuzz quality
alright. the next project should hopefully not be a replica of EXACTLY the same color/yarn that everyone else is knitting (as a lot of my projects seem to be). i would like to be a little more creative with what yarns i combine with what patterns. and i love this next yarn.